Seeing what is possible, with David Betz.
In this episode I am interviewing my favorite person in the world – my husband David Betz. He is the owner of Benchmark Kitchen and Bath, a custom cabinetry company in Austin, Texas.
David and I reminisce about his early days, when he decided at age 30 to pick up a power tool for the very first time and begin a career in construction. We talk about moving from California to Austin and what it looked like for him to start his business over in a new city. And we flash forward to now; the work he and his team are doing inside of some of the most jaw-dropping homes across the city.
David shares his pivotal moment of “seeing the light” of what could be possible for his business if he stepped back from his role as the technician and into the role of CEO.
You will love this episode if you have or want to make a major move (literal OR figurative) with your business. And it’s a fun one because we genuinely enjoy talking to each other.
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Benchmark Kitchen and Bath website
- Connect with David Betz on Instagram << he’s a house nerd like I am!
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi on Facebook
- Visit Spark Collaborative for coaching and creative direction
- Like Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Stay connected! Sign up for Maverick Insider, a free weekly party in your inbox.
If you like this episode, please share with your business friends!
Quick, practical, thoughtful.
Really enjoying this new podcast! The episode on hiring is hitting me at juuuuuust the right time. Thanks Linsi!Tracy Leigh Morgan