It’s always both/and. Soulfull wisdom with Allison Crow.
In today’s episode, I talk with Allison Crow about how she embraces both high and low experiences in her life and business, and why she believes it’s so important to show her heart in her work.
I talk a lot about energy in this show, how we “show up” and Allison is one of the few people I know who ALWAYS shows up as her true self. She’s so at home with who she is, and unafraid of what that might mean to others. It’s incredibly inspiring to me, especially because it has always been a challenge for me (workin’ on it)! And, of course, it hasn’t always come easily to her either.
We also talk about her coaching membership program, who it’s for and why she shifted her business model from private coaching to a membership community.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Check out Allison Crow’s website + Soulfull Success membership
- Connect with Allison Crow on Instagram
- Connect with Allison on Facebook
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level. This is a no-fee and no-obligation opportunity for us to connect and figure out exactly what you’ll do to move forward whether we work together or not! Clarity is how we begin, let’s have an important conversation.
I’d love to hear your questions and feedback from this epside or the podcast! Connect with me on Instagram or send a text message to (512) 593-8607.