Building a true asset, with David Barnett.
This episode is a fantastic conversation because it brings to light one of the anxieties that I think all business owners face at times – worrying that “the other shoe might drop” at any moment.
My guest is David Barnett and he helps business owners buy and sell businesses. He shares his insight on how to build your business as an asset. Even if you have no intentions of ever selling your business or buying another business, this framework for thinking about your business from a buyer and seller’s perspective is really valuable.
David and I also talk about what he does to maintain his mojo, and how he believes that designing your life first is the key to finding and building the right business for you.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Findt David C Barnett’s website
- Connect with David @dbarnettmoncton on Instagram
- Connect with me @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level. This is a no-fee and no-obligation opportunity for us to connect and figure out exactly what you’ll do to move forward whether we work together or not! Clarity is how we begin, let’s have an important conversation.
I’d love to hear your questions and feedback from this episode or the podcast! Connect with me on Instagram or send a text message to (512) 593-8607.