Doubt is not a negative. Find joy in learning new things, with Holly Gillen.
My guest today is Holly Gillen, aka your go-to video gal. As someone who likes to avoid the camera (especially video), I was eager to pick her brain on how exactly to get out of my own way on that.
I know that video is a great way, maybe one of the best ways, to connect with the kinds of people I want to work with.
But…it’s not something that comes naturally, which means that I need to GET EXCITED about the practice of it, rather than focusing on the outcome right now. In time, as I practice and improve, it will get easier and more fun.
This is the secret to creating any kind of new habit – you’ve got to tap into the joy of learning and let go of the pressure to be good.
Holly shares her insight on how to get excited and get started with creating video for your business, and I definitely recommend you check out her videos and follow her on instagram. She also runs a YouTube challenge where she helps you make over your channel in a weekend.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Check out Holly G Studios
- Connect with Holly Gillen on Instagram
- Connect with me @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level. This is a no-fee and no-obligation opportunity for us to connect and figure out exactly what you’ll do to move forward whether we work together or not! Clarity is how we begin, let’s have an important conversation.
I’d love to hear your questions and feedback from this episode or the podcast! Connect with me on Instagram or send a text message to (512) 593-8607.