Use your curiosity to overpower your fear, with Maryline Damour.
My guest is Maryline Damour of Damour Drake Interior Design. Maryline turned a historical home in the Hudson Valley into a design house event, because she was looking for a way to create a community among the design trade and local makers.
I was fascinated to hear how she took a different approach than traditional design houses and, because of that, it has turned into something much bigger than a fun annual event. The second showhouse will be opening October 11th, 2019, so if you’re up for a fall trip to the Hudson Valley, check out the Kingston Design Connection (link below).
Maryline and I also talk about how she keeps herself creatively inspired, which has included taking creative “sabbaticals” where she does a deep dive into a particular creative study. This helps her break out of the usual patterns and inspire her business creativity in a whole new way.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Damour Drake Interior Design
- Get tickets to the Kingston Design Connection show house
- Connect with Maryline Damour on Instagram
- Connect with me @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level.