Finding structure and flow in your creative work, with Matthew Turner.
Hey Maverick! If you are a creative business owner, I think you’ll really enjoy today’s episode.
My guest is Matthew Turner, an author and ghostwriter. He gives us a look into his creative world, talking about his writing process, and what can throw him off of his goals (and how he handles it).
Matthew also talks about how he plans big and small goals for his business, which is something that he finds important for maintaining his mojo and keeping creative momentum.
This is so fascinating, because a lot of creative business owners have a desire to plan for big-picture goals, but stop themselves short because they are afraid it will force them out of their creative flow. And Matthew shares that, in fact, having BOTH structure AND flow built into your business is essential.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Check out http://turndog.co/
- Connect with Matthew Turner on Instagram
- Connect with me @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level.