Talking SEO and ideal business model, with Meg Casebolt.
My conversation with Meg Casebolt is chock full of wisdom for small business owners . We chat about SEO for small businesses; Meg shares the two kinds of SEO you want to consider, and lays out exactly when to start with it, depending on the type of business (product vs service) and where you operate (online vs local).
She calls out the SEO industry for making simple things way too complicated, and encourages business owners to start thinking about it as easy.
But wait, there’s more! (Haha). Then we dive into branding, and Meg shares how she chose her niche and created a magnetic brand.
We also talking about finding your ideal business model, which is something that so many business owners really struggle with (meaning, they spend too long trying to force themselves into a box instead of aligning their business with who they are). Finding the right business model is something I help business owners with, so I am ALL ABOUT this convo. Enjoy!
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Connect with Meg Casebolt on Instagram
- Visit Megabolt Digital and download the free SEO Starter Kit
- Join Meg for SEOctober and learn her (simple, I promise) voodoo magic to start getting found on Google
- Connect with me @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join me in a Clarity Session to discover the real reason WHY you get stuck, lose motivation or can’t seem to break through to your next level.