How to be a POWER THINKER.
Hey Maverick, let’s talk about what it means to be a POWER THINKER, and why this skill is so essential when it comes to running your business and achieving your goals. But first…
POWER THINKING is not:
- Thinking positively
- The Law of Attraction or passive manifestation
- Digging into your past to uncover old wounds
However, as a POWERFUL THINKER you will feel more positive and at ease. You will develop confidence and reinvigorate your passion. And the results you create will be meaningful and in line with that you really, truly want.
POWER THINKING is a tool to help you:
- Get relief from overwhelm, confusion and the spin cycle of doubt that keeps you playing small in your business.
- Discover where you get stuck in your business and life, and understand exactly WHY it happens so that you can solve the problem and end the cycle for good.
- Solve problems and make decisions no matter what the circumstance is, or how hard you’ve struggled with it before.
- Set big goals with confidence, because you know ahead of time how you’re going to achieve them, and you know how to recommit day after day without wearing yourself out.
In this episode I share the 6 elements of power thinking that I teach, and I hope it inspires you to step into your own power!
Consider joining us in November for POWER THINKING group training and coaching program. Visit www.powerthinking.biz, and let’s have a conversation about your business and what you really want to make happen in 2020 – and see if POWER THINKING is the best way to get you there.
^^ PS, ya gotta know that I am a zero pressure person (because, ew). I help my clients be brilliant in their business, and slimy sales is never the way to go! So you won’t get that from me. This group is gonna be highly personal and well-curated, two things that my clients have told me I do amazingly well. Together, you and I will decide if this is the right thing for you – in my experience it takes a conversation to know.
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!