Change your mind the easy way, with Amanda Beck.
In this episode I am talking with Amanda Beck, a Realtor® here in Austin, Texas. Amanda is a client of mine who recently completed our group coaching experience called POWER THINKING.
If you’ve listened to previous episodes then you’ve heard me talk about POWER THINKING. If you’re new, pop back to Episode 38 called “How to be a POWER THINKER” as well!
Mandi and I talk about her business, and how POWER THINKING has become a go-to tool for finding the root cause of a specific problem quickly – and then figuring out how to solve that problem from an empowered state.
She shares that the tool is saving her time and creative energy as well as simplifying what it actually takes to “change your mind.” Where many personal development practices fall short, or are just so fluffy and conceptual, I think this model gives renewed hope and tangible results to many small business owners who really feel over and underwhelmed by their business!
So please share this episode with a business owner you care about. Grab a screenshot and share on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Consider joining us in November for POWER THINKING group training and coaching program. Visit www.powerthinking.biz, and let’s have a conversation about your business and what you really want to make happen in 2020 – and see if POWER THINKING is the best way to get you there.
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Check out Real Estate with Beck on Youtube
- Austin friends, visit the website for Real Estate with Beck
- Connect with Mandi @mandij0y on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join us in POWER THINKING, a mindset training for brilliant business owners. Next session begins November 7th, get go to www.powerthinking.biz for details.