How to stop the spin cycle of thoughts, with John Feldman.
This episode features John Feldman, a seasoned landscape architect who is still learning new tricks! John shares how POWER THINKING, my small group mindset training, took him by surprise and has quickly become a tool to help him get out of that “spin cycle” feeling in business.
John shares the simplicity behind recognizing business problems as stories instead of truth. Powered with that, he uses the tool in POWER THINKING to regain clarity on his goal and take the right actions instead of spinning.
As a landscape architect, John is in a unique business that requires a high level of creative AND analytical thinking, which is exactly why I think you’ll love hearing his perspective on this!
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- View Episode 41 show notes
- Visit Ecocentrix website
- Check out Ecocentrix work with Palm Springs Modernism Week
- Connect with John @ecocentrix.landscape on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join us in POWER THINKING, a mindset training for brilliant business owners. Next session begins November 7th, get go to www.powerthinking.biz for details