How to declutter your mind, with Suzanne Stavert.
My guest today is one of the most inspiring people I know. Suzanne Stavert is a writer and brand ambassador for socially conscious travel brands, who started her business after her children left for college.
Suzanne came on the show to share how POWER THINKING, our small group mindset training, has impacted her life and business. If I could summarize, her biggest takeaway is the ability to declutter her mind in a simple and easy way.
Suzanne shares how she sometimes gets “spun up” by all the things she needs to tend to in her business and life (who can relate to that, eh?). And POWER THINKING is a tool that showed her how to sort through and solve things piece by piece instead of getting overwhelmed by it all.
One of my favorite sayings is that “your brain is your most valuable business asset.” It’s the most sophisticated machine in existence, and you are the only one who has it. BUT when your bandwidth is limited by confusion, overwhelm and frustration, it’s not possible to operate at your best. POWER THINKING is how I help brilliant business owners get their power back. It’s incredible, and I’m so grateful to my clients for sharing their experiences!
Subscribe to the podcast and grab a screenshot of this episode and share with your entrepreneur friends on Instagram and Facebook. Tag me [@linsibrownson] so I can thank you!
Or play in your favorite podcast app!
- Visit Adventures of Empty Nesters (brand new) website!
- And be sure to watch the videos Suzanne made on her trip to Iceland
- Connect with Suzanne @suzannestavert on Instagram
- Connect with Linsi @linsibrownson on Instagram
- Connect with Spark Collaborative on Facebook
- Join us in POWER THINKING, a mindset training for brilliant business owners. Visit www.powerthinking.biz for details.